About Alice Tang"And though she be but little, she is fierce." - William Shakespeare
Alice’s Personal Journey to Success
Alice Tang is an inspiring, compelling, and energetic financial advising expert who works to help individuals build better relationships, create wealth, and support their connections.
True wealth isn’t measured by your pocketbook, but by the deep connections you build and nurture throughout your life. To prosper, you must help others thrive and create value and opportunities for them to shine.
From humble beginnings growing up to a small family in Hong Kong, to attend the University of London with minimal conversational English experience, to immigrating to the United States with no network, family or career, Alice knows what it’s like to feel like an outsider who doesn’t belong.
These experiences have given her the unique opportunity to practice new ways to build her network, support herself, and develop processes that others can leverage to accelerate their success. And that’s what she’s set out to do.
As a strong advocate for female and next-generation leaders, Alice is sharing her talents, tools, and techniques to help others break out of their comfort zones, seize the opportunities, build deeper relationships, and find success on their terms.
She is widely regarded as a thought leader and often invited as a keynote guest speaker on television shows and by corporations looking to inspire their employees.
Alice Tang (CHFC, MIM) IS …
- Larger than life
- Full of energy
- A leading female networker in the Pacific Northwest
- A popular speaker for female empowerment and leadership skill-building
- VP & Partner at a local financial advising firm
- Court of the Table Qualifier at Million Dollar Round Table
- A Certified Professional with the National Speaker’s Association
- Co-founder of Women Insurance Financial Services (WIFS) Portland Chapter
- Co-founder of LEAP (Leaders and Executives Across Professions)
- Portland Monthly’s FIVE STAR WEALTH Manager
- Model of Success at Dress for Success